[RTTY] Rules broken (Re: CQ WW KS0M

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Mon Sep 29 15:50:41 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 10:54, Dick White <whiter26 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> The Cabrillo checker apparently is asking for ZONE STATE while the rules say
> STATE ZONE. Easy to look at the rules and set up that way but not complying

What CQ needs to do is be consistent.  I saw part of the thread on the
RST-ST-ZN issue, confirmed that it was the order called for in the
rules,  and set my macro accordingly.

And then the robot rejected my Cabrillo because it was "wrong".  Not my fault.

I fixed it with sed, but most folks don't have that option and are
probably stuck doing it by hand.

Fooey on CQ!

No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!