[RTTY] Rules broken

David Wilburn dave.wilburn at verizon.net
Tue Sep 30 08:36:18 EDT 2008

N1MM can do the exchange either way.  I set the exchange up to exactly
match the rules.  The robot rejects the text.

Open up N1MM, change the exchange, and have it regenerate the log.
Now it matches what the robot wants.

It is not per say and issue with the rules, or the robot, but more of
a matter of the two groups talking and being on the same page.

David Wilburn
NM4M