[RTTY] CQWW exchange

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Tue Sep 30 15:16:48 EDT 2008

Heh heh heh... Well I, for one, know that AA5AU will send LA 04 and W7AY
will send OR 03 even before the contest begins! I don't need a SCP database
to tell me this.

And BTW, it was a conscious decision why I chose the format of my signature.
If you repeat something or see it often enough, it will stick in your
memory.

All the SCP'ers using their database as the gospel were revealed when they
logged me wrong last fall. I made a surprise entry from ND in the CW
Sweepstakes contest. There were many who put more confidence in their
database than the exchange I was sending.

Don't get me wrong, I do use the SCP to raise my confidence in what I am
receiving on the screen. But I don't blindly accept what it suggests as an
active contest callsign.

73 de Bob in MN