[RTTY] 4O7A SO 20M HP (YU7AE)

Karolj Kormos YU7AE yu7ae at newbenet.co.yu
Tue Sep 30 15:20:31 EDT 2008

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   ZN    Sec
          14     763    1823   77   24   41
       Total     763    1823   77   24   41

            Score : 258,866

              Rig : TenTec OMNI VII
                      OM power OM2500 1KW output on FSK

         Antennas : SteppIR 2el. Yagi

          Soapbox :

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2008-09-30        Signature : yu7ae

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 919 spam emails to date.