[RTTY] [N1MM] N1MM Cabrillo format error

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Tue Sep 30 15:39:57 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 14:11, Kok Chen <chen at mac.com> wrote:

> The published Cabrillo format for each contest is absolutely rigid and
> unique to each contest.  The exchange order in a Cabrillo file must
> precisely follow what the robot needs.

So what happens when that spec is not what the same folks put in the
rules?  :-)

I couldn't care less which order they specify, but they need to be
consistent ...  OK, I do have some opinions :-)  but it's their
contest to run as they see fit.  I'm just asking for consistency ...

No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!