[RTTY] I'm baaaack (and 7O1YGF RTTY QSO now on LOTW)

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Thu Aug 20 16:16:15 PDT 2009

Hi gang,
I was unsubscribed from the list for the last couple months as I was
preparing to move to a new QTH, however, I did follow the recent 7O1YGF
thread in the archives, since the good news of the operation's approval
was announced.

My RTTY QSO, which did not appear in the LOTW logs at first is now
there, so if your QSO wasn't present initially, check again.  This now
leaves me with one more needed for RTTY DXCC (Scarborough, no surprise).

On a personal note, I have been inactive in RTTY contesting for several
years and this will continue, as I am now living in a condo.  In time, I
may try to run some stealth wires, but for now I'm off the air from
home.  I do plan to continue my CW contesting as part of the K0RF multi
team.  Also, speaking of CW, I will be leading a US team of 6 to the
IARU HST (high speed telegraphy) Championships in Obzor, Bulgaria, in
about 3 weeks.

73,
Barry W2UP

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Lakewood, CO