[RTTY] telnet problem

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Aug 23 22:08:55 PDT 2009

Hi Dick,

dxc.ad1c.us has been off since I moved in May 2007.  It's not coming back.

W9ZRY doesn't have a node.  Do you mean W9ZRX (telnet://dxc.w9zrx.net)
which *is* reachable?

KY4DX (ky4dx.no-ip.com) was not reachable Sunday night.  The sysop is
listed as W9ZRX.

Seems like you have very bad luck.

This site might be able to help you:

    http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet.shtml

As someone else mentioned, the VE7CC user program is the way to go.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us