[RTTY] FW: Fldigi users' survey

Dick Kriss aa5vu at arrl.net
Tue Aug 25 09:49:44 PDT 2009

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Stelios Bounanos, M0GLD" <lham at enotty.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:32:50 +0100
To: fldigi list <linuxham at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [linuxham] Fldigi users' survey

The Fldigi Users' Survey 2009 is open:

http://www.survs.com/survey?id=0G4NPBMP&channel=FF95UTI7N4

If you are a current or past user, please take our survey and help us
improve fldigi.  If you have never used fldigi[1] before, we invite you
to try it now!

The survey is anonymous and will only take a few minutes of your time.
Raw results and some analysis will be made available shortly after the
closing date (currently set for 30-Nov-2009).

Thanks & 73,
Your fldigi development team.

[1] Fldigi is a digital modem program designed primarily for amateur
 radio operators.  It is Free software, licensed under the GPL.