[RTTY] FW: Misuse of cluster

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Thu Dec 3 18:30:56 PST 2009

I'd like to think that too but...not so according to the qrz post...surprised? Unfortunately not! When will people learn to mind their own business? I don't think it's such a big deal, since I've seen a lot worse on the cluster in the past , the only thing missing is announcing what one will have for supper... Enjoy the hobby, this is supposed to be fun!

See you all in Tara guys,

73, Fabi  va2up