[RTTY] Remember RITTY ?

Michael Keane K1MK k1mk at alum.mit.edu
Wed Dec 16 17:31:34 PST 2009

In addition to requiring an ISA SB soundcard or clone, RITTY also requires a
DOS-based operating system to run; the last version of Windows under which
RITTY will run is 98.

The command prompt (cmd.exe) that is present in more recent NT-based
versions of Windows (ME, XP, Vista 7) is just a DOS shell emulator; there is
no support for calls made by application to the DOS system functions.

Two strikes against a very good program :-(

73,
Mike K1MK