[RTTY] Best wish

Daniel VE2SB ve2sb at amsat.org
Mon Dec 21 09:12:16 PST 2009

Bonjour.

The peace and the happiness, be with you and your family during this Holydays time.

In the life of a ham radio operator, there is the joy of finding friends on the airwaves, the joy of laughter, the pleasure of exchanging thoughts, ideas and good old memories (QSO's).

In the life of a ham radio operator, there is also the joy of communicating secrets about our antennas, our pleasures and strategies in a contest, exchanging the dreams of owning a giant tower, a Big Gun antenna and the future projects of our shacks.

But the greatest joy in the life of a ham radio operator is the magic of making the prettiest smile appear on the faces of the people that we cherish.

Make the most of these festive times with your friends and families.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year 2010.

Gos bless you and your family during all 2010.

Be sure to remember that it is greatly appreciated to have a QSO with you rather than. hearing a silent key for you.

Be safe when traveling from family to friends.

Aurevoir.

73

Daniel VE2SB