[RTTY] Re GU0SUP change

Dino Papas kl0s at cox.net
Tue Dec 29 05:23:31 PST 2009

Phil - I'll put my vote in for going with microHam.  I started out
with their USB II interface (strictly an audio I/O) and then moved up
to the DigiKeyer (with built-in sound card) as I wanted to retain the
ability to hardwire key FSK.  The idea of a built-in sound card
appealed to me to preclude inadvertently sending computer audio other
than your tones.  They have a new USB III interface with a sound card
but it doesn't do FSK directly as I understand (Joe?).  Yep, they
aren't cheap but boy do they work good (as they say you get what you
pay for; I'm sure the Signal Link guys will chime in here  ;-).

73 -- Dino KL0S