[RTTY] Netbook USB FSK WL

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Dec 31 15:08:23 PST 2009

Mike,

Which version of Writelog?

Select "Software generated FSK TxD" or "Software generated FSK
DTR" depending on the way you normally configure EXTFSK and
select the port you normally use for EXTFSK.

Writelog (RTTYrite) will handle the transmission (FSK generation)
and PTT while MMTTY (the plug-in) will be used for receive.  It
works seamlessly.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV