[RTTY] RTTY Welcome Day 01 January 2010

Makoto Tanaka jr1nhd at mub.biglobe.ne.jp
Thu Dec 31 16:59:00 PST 2009

Happy New Year to all from JA !

I will QRV on 20m tomorrow morning (JST) beaming NA/SA
to exchange HNY message with as many friedns as possible.

Especially I wish to work DE  ME IN RI  to complete my
TPA.  TPA is very tough under the current conditions.
I hope that the conditions will be favorable tomorrow as far
as to New England area.

FB RTTYing this year !

73s, Shin JR1NHD