[RTTY] AA5VU EPC BPSK125 Single Op Low Power

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Sun Feb 1 12:57:08 EST 2009

Yes, MMVARI w/ PSK125 worked fine with N1MM (latest version 9.1.5)

Not sure if N1MM properly set the Category in the Cabrillo output file
though. The category in the Cabrillo file from N1MM was:
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH PSK
and according to the rules at
http://www.epcwwdx.srars.org/index.php/contest-rules.html it should list as
category as one they have on that page such as:
CATEGORY: SOAB-HP-12

Maybe the category in the file doesn't matter but the contest rules state
they must match and don't make up your own nor trust the logging program.

I participated in a very part time manner. I didn't like it that much. Not a
lot of activity and the mode, though very fast, seemed to be noisy and hard
to copy, at least for me. Seems like ops were sending their report 3 times
by default just to get it on the first shot.

48 QSOs for me netting 120 points, 26 mults and a score of 3,120.

David - K2DSL