[RTTY] follow on

Ron Hall, Sr. ronkp2n at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 3 15:29:08 EST 2009

Denis ... according to the 2009 Roundup rules the deadline for email
submission
is 2359 Feb. 02, 2009.   Looks like you sent your log on Feb. 03, 2009, at
3:02 PM.
The robot said "AFTER DEADLINE".

That was a great M/S HP DX effort and I hate to see it go down as a check
log.
It's a painful lesson. I've been there once and it smarts.

GL in the next contest.

73  Ron  KP2N