[RTTY] RTTY XE Contest Results 2007

Rafael Antonio Rocha Gomez xe1grr at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Feb 4 21:46:40 EST 2009

Hi OM's.

I have contacted the organizers of the XE RTTY Contest (FMRE)  and I have sent an attachment in word format on this message, the results of the XE RTTY Contest 2007, and today was uploaded the results to web site of FMRE also.

This result can also be obtained directly from the website of the FMRE on the following link:
http://www.fmre.org.mx/concursos/scoring-rtty-2007.doc

In the coming days, the organizers sent me the results for the XE RTTY Contest 2008, and immediately take them, they would be sending to the list RTTY.

The organizers have asked me to extend an apology to all participants for the delay in publishing these results.

Greetings.

Tony,  XE1GRR.
other calls used:
XF4CI,  XF4RTD, XF4IH, XF4K, XF4DL

P.D. I hope to hear in the next contest: XE Contest and CQ WPX RTTY Contest.