[RTTY] [CTDXCC] Triple Play Award

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at ARRL.NET
Thu Feb 5 17:22:34 EST 2009

	Congratulations Both Sue and Dick on the achievement.
I'm still a bit away here. Got back to Michigan and find a
Large Computer Problem and just got it back to a functioning condition..
I Don't work much Phone so this might be a long one for me but I'll
let this one happen. Thanks to the Club I got the WAS-RTTY & DXCC
using your support and my tiny little station here, I'm sure this one
will come in time.. Again Kudos!

Jeff-N8NOE