[RTTY] RTTY WAS #677

Bob's Desktop Hotmail wb2coy at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 19:11:01 EST 2009

Thanks to all those who sent congratulations, both here on the list and offline.

Getting RTTY WAS from a city lot was an adventure, although I am lucky that my 1/4 acre has dimensions of 50 x 200 feet, which allows for a full sized G5RV. Now on to DXCC with that same 100 watts or less and the wire antennas! I have 59 already confirmed on LOTW, and will keep plugging away at the next 41! There is also the elusive 5B-WAS to shoot for......

73 - See you in the contests! Bob, WB2COY