[RTTY] MMTTY RXlmsNotch setting?

Dave AA6YQ aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Thu Feb 12 18:21:30 EST 2009

>>>AA6YQ comment below

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces at contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Ian White GM3SEK
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 8:42 AM
To: rtty at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY RXlmsNotch setting?

>snip<

Granted... but this discussion was specifically about making the best
use of the facilities available within the MMTTY engine. There are many
full-featured RTTY programs to choose from, but MMTTY is one of the very
few that provides a minimalist plugin that can be integrated with the
user's existing choice of logging software. For many of us, MMTTY is
"the only game in town", so we're trying to sweat it for the maximum
possible performance within its known limitations.

>>>I plan a concerted effort to update and improve MMTTY's RTTY decoding
mechanism, and will consider all of the techniques that Chen W7AY has been
suggesting over the past month. However, there are some DXLab projects I
will attend to first, so these MMTTY improvements are not imminent.

   73,

        Dave, AA6YQ (now 8P9RY)