[RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 09:26:07 EST 2009

  Band    QSOs     Pts  WPX
   3.5      35      88   22
     7      56     168   36
    14     163     348  113
    21      22      54   14
 Total     276     658  185   Score: 121,730

Even with the up and down propagation from the Black Hole of Mid-USA, I had
a lot of fun. I was pleased to find so many calls on 40/80 meters and the
fact that some DX stations worked my 6-BTV ground mounted vertical and 65
watts. I had only one run of 15 calls and could not anything going running.
Most was S&P. I looked for the multipliers and my 185 helped the score. A
lot of "AGN NR" sent and received. Only one complaint was several calls who
did not come back to me when I sent "NR AGN NR ??" They are not in my log. I
always try to be sure the other op has the complete exchange. I had 52 first
time worked calls. Good to see so many first timers in the pile ups. I am
ready for more and look forward to the next RTTY contest. I put in less than
10 hours, which I think is pretty good for a ham who is half way between 82
and 83 years. hi.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M