[RTTY] K7RE SINGLE-OP ALL LOW

Brian Kassel bkassel at dakotablue.net
Mon Feb 16 10:49:06 EST 2009

ARRL Section : SD
        Club/Team :
         Software : N1MM Logger V9.1.6

        Band    QSOs    Pts  WPX
         3.5      42      96   16
           7     180     434   80
          14     492     813  226
       Total     714    1343  322

            Score : 432,446
              Rig : SDR-1000

         Antennas : 2 EA 3 EL trapped tribanders, wire dipoles.

          Soapbox : Had a great time as always. Band conditions were not
quite as good as the previous week, due I think to some reported
Solar stuff affecting the frozen north. Had a few rig problems
with my SDR-1000 that caused the loss of maybe an hour or so,
but that didn't really effect my overall score much. 15 had no
signals each time that I checked, and that is a real bread and
butter band for me.  This new cycle's lack of appearance is
seriously eating into my life expectancy! HI!  Thanks to all for
the QSO's.