[RTTY] Sent dupe serial numbers

Curt Nixon cptcurt at flash.net
Mon Feb 16 12:44:28 EST 2009

Newbie question here:

Twice during the wpx contest, being new to the run sequence, I got
fast-finger and entered the next call without hitting enter for the
previous qso in the entry window.  Realized it right after but had
already sent the same serial number to two conssecutive qso's.

I'm sure this has happened a couple of times before to others. :)

I quickly re-entered the first qso with the next serial number in the
log but noted that the actual serial number I sent was different.

How should I handle this when submitting?

Do I just show the actual sent exchange numbers and not worry about it?

Thanks

Curt