[RTTY] WPX for me Re: CQWPX RTTY 2009 for K0BX

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Mon Feb 16 13:39:25 EST 2009

It was pretty slow, so I didn't do much.
But I did work two stations who gave me serial number 599, really.
The first time was a little confusing.  OTOH, there was someone I
worked, late in the contest, with a low three digit number, who was
sending 4 digits.

It felt like MMTTY under N1MM was sending slowly, but I can't say for
sure.  I need to check that out.

And I have enough ear wax build up so I'm half-deaf this morning.

Watching 5D0IPY just now, there are lots of DXers who don't get it,
still.

73, doug