[RTTY] It felt like MMTTY under N1MM was sending slowly

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Mon Feb 16 15:09:39 EST 2009

MMTTY has a feature that slows down the output rate of the characters send.  This is what the old UT-4's did.  It for slow typest that wanted to get ahead of the buffer.

In MMTTY plugin, go to options => TX

There is a thing called "Digital Output".  This should be set to full to the right.  The default is about 80percent.  This will speed up the output to full baud rate.

There is also two other fields on this page.  One is called "Char. Wait" and "Diddle Wait".  Both of these two fields should be set full to the LEFT.

I had the same problem with Writelog.

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.