[RTTY] Log for WAZ and DXCC in contests ?

Russell Blair russell_blair86 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 11:50:09 EST 2009

Its better to ask the mass than to ask each list I think. Not avery one uses the same logging program.
I'm just asking if there is a logging program that can do this. insert in a XML spread sheet, from the DXCC (1S0 to ZS8) during a contesting or qsoing, keep track of DXCC total as well as Zones total worked, per band,and mode, all during the contest or just qso during the year. not to be used as a entry of contest logging. I just want to have to program do the work as I contest or QSO. I dont want to have download a all logging programs and install them just to see if they do what I would like. Thats all thanks for you responds. If not that OK to.

Russell NC5O

IN GOD WE TRUST !