[RTTY] Desecheo this weekend

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Sat Feb 21 15:31:12 EST 2009

Hi Peter,

You must be to close and in a skip zone.  They've been booming in here, on
Long Island, on every band, except 10 and 12.  They even had a great signal
in both CW and SSB on 160 meters.  I have modest antennas on 30 thru 160.
If I can even hear them there, that is a feat.  I've worked 'em in all 3
modes from 15 thru 160 except for Phone on 30 meters and RTTY on 80 and 160.
That ain't me!  That's there signal.  They've got Alpha!

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com