[RTTY] K5D RTTY logging

John Grimm john_grimm1450 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 16:43:19 PST 2009

I was fortunate enough to work K5D on 30 meters on 2/15 at 0652.  The next day I checked the online log, and was surprised to see both that QSO and another QSO that I supposedly had on 2/13 at 1600.  Considering that I was 2,000 miles from home working on 2/13, I did not actually have that first QSO.  Until today, both those QSOs were listed in the online log.  Now today, my actual QSO on 2/15 is gone online and only the 2/13 QSO is listed!  Any thoughts on how to handle?
John - K0YQ