[RTTY] LOTW problem

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:22:37 EST 2009

I thought that we have to filter at least time frame, beginning on
01-01-2009...

In fact, I have just played with my account.

When I rdeleted time frame and Country - USA - my account now has nothing,
no QSL's It just says :

No QSOs

I havd 41 QSL's at the moment. Will redo it back now.

... Did it (added Date Range only) and now have 43 States, two more were
added.

This is my discovery I wanted to share a long time ago. I dont know why, but
I noticed that I have to "shake" my WAS accounts time to time, meaning to
modify it, in order to show my new States on different bands.
I figured that, when I was collecting for my WAS RTTY two years ago. I had
QSO confirmed in LoTW, say Montana, but MT was still empty cell in the
application. When I modified my account, MT showed up momentarily, since I
saved account modification. (Not loan modification, hi)

2009/1/5 Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra at optonline.net>

> Actually I made another discovery.  You don't need a rule at all. I didn't
> make one and after uploading my RTTY Roundup log to LotW I have 33 QSLs in
> Triple.  It's automatic.
>
> 73 Art W2NRA
> "Keep to the Code!"
> w2nra.com