[RTTY] Good Observations in RTTY RU

WS7I ws7i at ewarg.org
Tue Jan 6 10:47:27 EST 2009

Writelog has always had the grab as well.  Looks like Chen is ahead of the game with selection in the software.  Writelog always has worked. WF1B I still have a copy of but haven't used it in years!

Its kinda neat how different stations do different things with Macros.  I started with CAll 599 WA WA WS7I, changed to CAll 599 wa wa, after watching Don,  Changed to CAll 599 WA WA WA WA CAll when doing some very weak Europeans who needed fills on the state.

Actually I like CALL 599 WA WA CALL DE WS7I the best but its a little long.

Lots of error in the clicking on highlighted calls. I saw many many calls that were images in the SCP file.

Thanks to Don and Mike for the new file.

From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra at optonline.net>
Date:  Tue, 06 Jan 2009 05:39:44 -0500