[RTTY] Good Observations in RTTY RU

WS7I ws7i at ewarg.org
Tue Jan 6 11:52:12 EST 2009

Not sure about N1MM as I haven't mastered that yet but that certainly isn't the case with Writelog Bill, you just hit the Insert Key and it "grabs" the call and moves it to the exchange window. It has always done this since many many versions ago as Ron K5DJ implemented it as I didn't like mousing and its far easier to hit one key.

I suspect N1MM carried over the exact same functionality when it was created.