[RTTY] More on State etc in LoTW

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Jan 6 14:04:23 EST 2009

Hi once more!

Having now checked my log on LoTW, I found a few W's with no State and
County info attached to their LoTW certificate.
I'll need to check more thoroughly, but the first one I came across was
AI9L.

If you know AI9L, please ask him to check his TQSL setup and add his State
and County. If you are on this list, please do check them!

There was at least one other, possibly two, but I have just had 251 LoTW
confirmations, and it's cold in my shack, so I don't fancy spending an hour
or so checking back through these call to see.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090106-0, 06/01/2009
Tested on: 06/01/2009 19:01:41