[RTTY] Plaques

MRBILL1953 at aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 16:58:32 EST 2009

Hello Jay:

I tried getting in touch with Sean but he left the building by the time I
called. My club here in Troy, NY  will take the "Hudson Division -  SOLP Plaque"
for TARA (Troy Amateur Radio Association - N2TY). I will try him  again
tomorrow. I personally will look into sponsoring another plaque if I  can too.

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy

In a message dated 1/7/2009 2:14:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,