[RTTY] rtty was

Ka0eic1 at wmconnect.com Ka0eic1 at wmconnect.com
Mon Jan 12 00:40:14 EST 2009

Found in the mail today RTTY WAS #658, dated 1/8/09.  I wonder if it's
the first of 2009, or if someone beat me?

Anyway, thanks to all the RTTY ops in the contests who use LoTW.  I had
49 wkd/confirmed on LoTW.  I have been waiting to work MT for over 2
years until last weekend when I worked KB7Q and got his confirmation on
Logbook.  Thanks Gene!

See you all in WPX RTTY from N2WK, and then NAQP

73, Ken N2ZN

REPLY

Congratulations Ken.
     On Sat. 1-10-2009 I received RTTY WAS #655 dated 1-8-2009.   Took me a
year to get MT.  Thanks to Fred, KE7X for last week ends contact and lotw
upload.  Thanks to all that helped.  Having fun on RTTY.
73 KA0EIC Don