[RTTY] E44M RTTY

Dino Papas kl0s at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 20:50:48 EST 2009

Earl -- I just checked my online log results and my RTTY QSO has
disappeared as well....rats, I actually took a screenshot of the
results the other day but trashed it!  I sent an e-mail to the
problem reporting address on the log search page:

http://www.hamradioweb.org/e44mlogsearch.html

and you may want to do the same.  I'm guessing it's a database glitch
with more than one person seeing the same problem.

Dino KL0S