[RTTY] EQSL

Alfred Frugoli ke1fo at arrl.net
Fri Jan 16 13:19:48 EST 2009

My understanding of eQSL is that it's just a digital QSL card and there is
no match involved in the system at all.  I enter QSO data, and a card gets
sent to the recipient.  If it's not a valid contact, the recipient must
reject it.  If they don't, eQSL will count it as a valid QSL for award
purposes.  Just as if you sent me a QSL card, but you actually worked K1FO,
not KE1FO.  It's my responsibility to check my log and make sure the contact
was valid before I use that card for my WAS award.  The WAS card checker may
look for signs of fraud on the actual card, but they would take my word that
the QSL card is for a contact I actually made.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.