[RTTY] question about delay

Sidney Grimes sidgrimes at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 18:39:41 EST 2009

I use MiXW with the Navigator interface and a Kenwood TS570D on RTTY and notice the same delay problem. In my case the delay seems to be longer the longer the transmission is. I am able to get around the problem by hitting the escape key as soon as the carrier starts. It immediately shifts everything to receive. Don't know it this will work in your case or not.
73
Sid
KK8X