[RTTY] Best RTTY program/hardware

Dave AA6YQ aa6yq at ambersoft.com
Sat Jan 24 22:35:33 EST 2009

Which profile were you using in MMTTY?

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces at contesting.com]On
Behalf Of rick darwicki
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:29 PM
To: rtty at contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Best RTTY program/hardware

Dear RTTYites,

 I have tried MixW, MMTTY, MMVARI and a few other software
 programs to copy RTTY and haven't really found a
 consistant enough difference to rate any one program better
 than the other on weak signals or in contests.

 Is there hardware out there that does a better job than
 software on weak signals?

 Please respond to me directly so we don't start a cat
 fight hi hi
 If there are enough responses I'll post a recap,

 Many Thanks,

 Rick, N6PE