[RTTY] EU1SA Profile?

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Sun Jan 25 01:49:28 EST 2009

   From: "Andrea & Chuck Bridges" <DVChows at sbcglobal.net>
   Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:17:11 -0800

   Dave, AA6YQ:

   This is a new one for me.  What is the EU1SA profile?  I assume that it is a
   profile that somehow optimizes the DSP capabilities of MMTTY.  Where can one
   get a copy of the profile?

Likewise.

I've been playing in the BARTG SPRINT, using both receivers, linked,
in my K3 feeding the right and left channels of an external sound card
to feed two instances of MMTTY.  I'm going to try MMVARI on the 2nd RX
channel, using MMTTY for the FSK capability.

BTW, I could hear the difference in roofing filters when somone else
nearby (for loose values of nearby) fired up.  Main RX with 400Hz
filter was clean, second RX was impacted noticeably.

73, doug