[RTTY] Best RTTY program/hardware

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:08:36 EST 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 08:01, Art W2NRA <w2nra at optonline.net> wrote:
> So Chen, why isn't cocoaModem available on Windows?  I'm especially curious
> since Apple computer now run Intel processors and run Windows.  I'm sure I'd

Just because Apple sells systems with Intel processors doesn't mean
software written for Mac OS X will run on Windows.  It's the OS that's
important, not the hardware underneath.

When this company laptop expires, it will be happily replaced by a MacBook Pro.

No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!