[RTTY] LOTW, yay and nay

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Sun Jan 25 11:33:59 EST 2009

It turns out, you have to tell the TQSL program a bit about the format
of the Cabrillo log.  FILE>PREFERENCES>CABRILLO SPEC, and for this one:
"BARTG-SPRINT HF 8".  It's probably just easier to generate the ADIF
file in N1MM, but YMMV.  It'd be useful if the error message when it
doesn't recognize the contest name mentioned this.

Now if we culd convince contest log checkers to allow the contest name
in the log file name, I wouldn't end up with mutiple "N6TQS.LOG"
files.

73, doug

   From: "WW3S" <ww3s at zoominternet.net>
   Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 06:49:22 -0500

   LOTW needs ADIF, would be nice now if the software, post contest, generated
   both with the click of one button.