[RTTY] Best program

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:13:25 EST 2009

For abt 6 months I ran with an ST8000, RITTY and MMTTY in parallel (as
much as possible because the configuration problems were horrible).
While each demodulator would occasionally copy things that the other
wouldn't, I felt that MMTTY was consistently best, with RITTY a close
second, then ST8000.

I stopped running RITTY because the performance wasn't worth the
maintenance of the configuration. If it was demonstrably better, it
would have been worth it but it wasn't.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99