[RTTY] Fldigi Question

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jan 29 13:40:01 EST 2009

> I've tried to glean through the documentation, but does
> Fldigi support devices like SignaLink USB?

FLdigi will support about any Windows audio device.  There
may be a problem if you use the SignaLinkUSB PTT ("soundcard
PTT") since FLdigi opens the soundcard for output as soon as
the program starts, not just when transmitting.  However, if
you have a rig control connection and use RTS on the rig
control port or CAT commands to control PTT, it should work
fine (in AFSK mode).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV