[RTTY] WAS RTTY #677

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Thu Jan 29 15:48:19 EST 2009

Congratulations!  Bob.

I recently got my all LotW RTTY WAS Certificate #660.  Wasn't there someone
keeping track of LotW RTTY WAS certificate numbers?

Man, what a time I had getting the last state.  It was Vermont.  I was being
stubborn and wouldn't make a schedule.  Well it took over a year.

Now, things have changed.  With the start of the Triple Play Was Award it is
so much easier.  I LotW confirmed all 50 state on 3 modes in 27 days for
Triple Play Was Award No. 0056.  The last TPA LotW state was West Virginia
on RTTY.  Dave, W2YC, No. 0001 did it in 15 days.  Anyway, It's only January
and already 64 people have completed the TPA.  I also see lots of interest
in LotW by other countries.  Maybe now CW and SSB guys with catch up to the
RTTY guys in LotW QSLing.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com