[RTTY] WF1B SOFTWARE COMMENT..

Jack West w7ld at theriver.com
Sat Jan 31 13:41:18 EST 2009

Hi Guys,

I have to add something to the WF1B thread here.  I have been using
W1FB RTTY software as an CW aid at our Field Days for the past 10
years or so.

I have an old computer with Win-95 and run it in DOS.  I use a PK-232
TNC in Command Mode.

So, I change Opmode from BAUDOT to MORSE.  Then set MY SPEED
(MSP) to 28 WPM and WALLA....it sends and copies CW like a champ.

I like the GRAB  feature and the easily changed MACROS and the logging.
Our club placed FIRST in our category for 5 years in a row using WF1B in
CW mode.

Just so you would know...hi.

73 de
Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"