[RTTY] WF1B SOFTWARE COMMENT..

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:58:58 EST 2009

I apologize if I hurt anyone's feeling but don't you sometimes miss
people's old callsigns (maybe even your own)? I swear I saw WA7FAB a
million times on my screen and just seeing it again brought back good
memories.

My wife still refuses to accept that my callsign is K3NC, it will
always be AB4MJ to her. I do check to see if its still available
occasionally but it does feel like I am in witness protection or
something!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911