[RTTY] CQWW 2008 Plaque

Fabi va2up va2up at live.ca
Thu Jul 2 16:14:24 PDT 2009

Hello friends,

you have a very proud om here, having received today a great looking plaque for SOAB LP in CQWW RTTY 2008 , winner North America and new canadian record.

I am extremely thankful to Joe W6RLL for sponsoring this prize as well as Mike K4GMH for his hard work in managing paques and to CQ for putting it all together. Amongst such impressive competition, I feel very priviledged to be able to expose in my shack this award. Thanks again.

Fabi  va2up