[RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 79, Issue 14

Pat Collins N8VW n8vw at linuxcolumbus.com
Sun Jul 12 12:26:24 PDT 2009

> I have not worked the OQP for several years but I thought the Mad River
> Contest Club ran the OQP. I don't see their name anywhere. I see the Ohio
> Independent Contesters name under yours, Is there a new sponsor?

There are many sponsors for the Ohio QSO Party.  Every award has a
different sponsor.  Running the OQP is pretty much a project looking for
helpers at the moment.  We just need people in Ohio to get out the word to
local clubs about the rule changes and the prize drawing.

I'm pretty much a RTTY lurker, I watch the screen but my tx capibility is
not setup yet.  Anyone have suggestions for frequencies to recommand
during a QSO party?

Pat N8VW
Ohio Independent Contesters.
http://n8vw.radiosport.us