[RTTY] WØDXCC Contest Central - RTTY Contesting presentation

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Tue Jul 21 06:52:27 PDT 2009

Hi Bob K0RC and the group.  I downloaded this presentation at home last night.  It is really well done and even gave a old timer like me some tips.  But I did have a problem??

The Power-Point Presentation software running on my VISTA machine did not play the sound files.  I had unzipped all files into the same directory but nothing played during the presentation.  I was able to play each sound file by them self.

I wonder if anyone else had that problem or if you think it might be a VISTA problem.

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.