[RTTY] WØDXCC Contest Central - RTTY Contesting presentation - Problem Solved

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Wed Jul 22 05:47:58 PDT 2009

Yesterday I wrote that I was having problems getting the audio to work on the RTTY Presentation.  Several of you offered solutions.  Of course none worked but I was glad to get them.

One fellow ham suggested that I put the folder that had the presentation in the root directory.  He said the path was too long in the current directory.  I did that, but still didn't work.

I clicked on some of the audio files and they all worked as stand alone files, but I noticed that they were being played in 'Winwamp' and not MS Media Player.  So I changed my default play to MS Media Player and all worked now.

I guess that the Point Point Player wanted Media Player or nothing!

Thanks and I enjoyed the presentation.

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.